Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anybody be interest to vote for my band in the Hard Rock Rising competition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anybody be interest to vote for my band in the Hard Rock Rising competition?

If so...please vote at http://www.hardrockrising.com/#/4697...c50f2df0894614

Then I will get a chance to perform with e-gears on stage!

Best regards

Angr77
    Pearl CrystalBeat and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR,RT-10/30,BT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10, Dingbat,Triggera D14, D11, ATV AD-h14, PCY-155, 120MHz MD with PS board, 2box 3/5/5MKII, dd4SE, Yamaha DTX502, Addictive Drums 2.1.19. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

Done you've got my vote. Go get 'em!

Comment

Tried to vote but you have to "do the FaceBook thing" which I don't.
      Best of luck to you!
      "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

done.
        Pearl Mimic Pro; Custom Acrylic Shells; ISM-6 Snare Conversion Kit; UFO eBridges; ATV/Roland Cymbals.

TD-50DP => SD3; KD-10; PDX-100(x4); VH-13; Roland Cymbals.

Comment

Not sure if the vote went thru but I'm with ya!! ROCK IT!!!

K
          My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
          E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
          A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
          A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Working...
          X