Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-11/15/30 USB Audio with ProTools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-11/15/30 USB Audio with ProTools?

Has anyone been successful in using TD-11, TD-15, or TD-30 USB Audio with either Pro Tools 10 or 11?

Originally posted by Jerry M View Post
    Has anyone been successful in using TD-11, TD-15, or TD-30 USB Audio with either Pro Tools 10 or 11?
    Not likely (at least yet/ever) - see http://protools.ideascale.com/a/dtd/...rt/173973-3779 for details.

Comment

To me, Pro Tools is like the MAC of DAWs. Too many hoops to jump through to make it work starting with the whole ILOK issue and on to AAX.
      Why bother?
      "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

I use Pro Tools with a Steinberg UR824 sound card. I am not sure why you would use the TD module as a sound card. You could only play vst's or maybe record audio through the mix in connector. Focusrite and Steinberg make very good cheap sound cards. Ilok is very stable now. I never had an issue with it but others did. AAX is fine if you are buying plugins. Most of them are AAX now. The 64 bit Pro tools 11 is very smooth and efficient.

Comment

Working...
        X