Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cubase with V-Drum sounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubase with V-Drum sounds

Hello everyone,

I am currently recording my V-Drums into Cubase, but having some trouble getting Cubase to play the same sounds as my V-Drums (TD-10 with TDW-1). Is there any way to load the sounds from my TD-10 to Cubase, so that it will reconfigure its default drum sounds to the TD-10's instead?

With the TD-10 patch script, once you record your playing MIDI, you can playback in Cubase and scroll through all the kits and hear how they sound without ever having to go back and forth to the module. Cubase will effectively tell the module what kit to use for sounds.
    Let me guess, you can't do that with a TD-8 ?

I own a TD-8 and want to do just what you describe here Jude. Also, does that script allow editing of individual sounds like tuning etc. from the PC instead of the cumbersome module. Actually the module is ok, but its just nicer to use the PC, since Im sitting right there.
    <--- www.bumpandsway.com --->

Comment

Hi Chris, Where can i find the TD-10 patch script? and does it work with Nuendo 2.0 ? Thanks, Rob
      www.itsticks.net

I do custom Vinyl works, everything from BAND LOGOS and DRUM WRAPS to truck, car & boat lettering and car tattoos, bumper stickers, custom signs, stencils and store fronts.

Comment

Thanks,Chris
        www.itsticks.net

I do custom Vinyl works, everything from BAND LOGOS and DRUM WRAPS to truck, car & boat lettering and car tattoos, bumper stickers, custom signs, stencils and store fronts.

Comment

Working...
        X