cubase le and td6v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cubase le and td6v

Hey, could someone please tell me if I need a interface w/usb $200... or can I use a usb to midi cord $60...to record my vdrums to my pc. I dont want to wast my money on something I dont need. Thank you!!

Um, MIDI won't work unless you're using some kind of VST plugin in Cubase.

As such, you'll be recording the actual audio waves coming out of the module and for that, you'll need something that allows you to plug the 1/4" cables from the module into the pooter. There are many options available. Search in here. I happen to to use M-Audio's Delta 44 sound card with it's break out box.

www.myspace.com/rubberuniverse
    TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Comment

Thanks for the reply! My pc is a hp mini tower. the sound card you stated would be to big to fit in the back of my computer. Now what do I do??

Comment

Head to M-Audio's site and look at their sound cards.

Also, use Teh Google and pop in the following search terms:

vdrums forum sound card
        vdrums forum soundcard

and see what you hit. There's been tons of talk in here on sound cards and I know there are plenty of options that'll work in your box.

TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Comment

Hey, could I use m-audio fast track or the lexicon omega for a sound card? Thanks!

Comment

I think the Lexicon would work best although the M-Audio would also do. More inputs on the Lexicon, generally speaking, more inputs are better.

Comment

Thanks Grog!!!

Comment

Working...
              X