Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD 20 and toms for studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD 20 and toms for studio

Is there a way to route the toms to indivdual channels. as not to have just a tom channel. Seems no matter how I adjust my toms as far as volume level it is never right,, so I want control over individual toms in the recording.

Yes, you can put each tom on any direct (1-8) or master (L/R) output in mono. (They have to be grouped together on outputs 5&6, 7&8 or L&R for stereo.)

Bruce
    Last edited by BarT; 11-24-08, 10:58 AM. Reason: clarification?

Comment

Thanks, i thought there was a way. Wasn't sure. I am not happy with the roland cymbals and cancelling especailly using them live. So my thought was using the rolands toms ,kick and snare and using real cymbals for reocrding and live

Comment

Originally posted by BonzerBoy View Post
        I am not happy with the roland cymbals and cancelling especailly using them live.
        That sounds like a problem which could be overcome by tweaking some trigger settings.

Bruce

Comment

Working...
        X