Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V-drums in the studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-drums in the studio

My band just completed it's first CD.* I used V-drums on all the live tracks.* (tracks where I played instead of using drum machine)* Check out the tunes on the following website and let me know what you think. http://smoothjazzspace.ning.com/profile/flohism
    www.geocities.com/flohism

Beautiful, relaxing music to culminate a stress-filled week. Drums sound great!
    Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute | Zildjian Ks

Comment

Wow , you guys sound awesome ! I have always loved that kind of music, great groves and smooth sound
      Roland TD-12 Ludwig A2E 5pc kit, VH-11
      Studio Drummer, Abbey Road 60's 70's 80's, AD2, SSD4, SD3
      Komplete Audio 6, JBL Eon 515XT, Mackie FX12, DAW Studio One 3

Comment

I love that syncopated cymbal on Daywalk. Very cool. You are a talented bunch of guys. But then, Ohio has something in the water! heh.
        sigpic

Comment

Great examples of what can be done with v-drums. Tracks sound really good, well done.

*Free TD-12 & TD-20 Kits*....*Free SPD-s Kits & Effects*
          *Videos*......*Demos*......*Pictures*......*Documents*

Comment

i absolutely love this kind of music... along with many others of course, but smooth jazz is one form of music I've loved since the early 90's. Sounds good brotha! I need to get into this with my TD-20s.
            TD-20S-BK | Iron Cobra Double Pedals | Gibraltar Stands | V-ex Master Pics | MacBook Pro, Dell Precision 4300 and some other computing power | MOTU Traveler | Midisport 2x2 | M-Audio Axiom 61 | Fender Strat | Fender Jazz Bass | Peavey KB-100 Keyboard Amp | AKG K-240 and Sennheiser HD phones | more to come! :D

Comment

nice sound!

Just checked your band out....very nice production and well played arrangements!
              I also joined up and loaded a track....used my TD-20 on this one,
              Paul Kane.

Comment

Working...
              X