Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Metal/Rock Song with E Drums and DFHS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Metal/Rock Song with E Drums and DFHS

I finally got all my stuff set up. I ran my TD-9 and TMC-6 into the computer to trigger DFHS on this tune.

Calling Back To You

Here are some pics of my current set up for those interested:
    Drum Kit
    Guitars
    Computer
    Studio

Anyway, let me know what you think. I haven't really recorded anything in quite awhile.

looks like a FUN room. set up looks good. Can't listen to the song yet tho, I am at work. pics look good tho.

Comment

Nice barking snare... nice job with the ride in the mix as well.... you get some nice drums in there !

Congrats on the song man.

Pim
      Roland TD50, Roland PM30 and KC 550 Studio Capture /Dell XPS I7 32GB RAM Reaper,Superior Drummer,BFD3 (all exp. packs),SSD5 Ezdrummer 2, XLN Addictive Drums

Comment

Sounds great.
        Roland Td-11KV, Alesis SamplePad, DW5000 pedal, Vater 7A sticks.

Comment

As I was listening to the intro I fully expected to hear Sting chime in with "every breath you take...."

Comment

Sounds great
            Current E-Rig:Roland TD-20K /w Roland CY-8, Roland KD-8 & Roland SPD-S
            AMP: Mackie SRM450 V2

Current Acoustic Rig:5 piece Pearl Export Series, a bunch of Sabian Cymbals.

Comment

Really good man...!!!

Comment

Working...
              X