Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally....my first time recording my eKit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally....my first time recording my eKit

OK, this is a VERY rough draft of a song I'm using to playing acusitic drums on. At last I got all the cables and everything I need to record my edrums. My guitarist had some song drafts he put on CD for me with nothing but him (and no leads), I fed those into my cheapy TD3 and ran out to my PC. It took a few takes, but this came out better than I expected....but it is just a quick and dirty recording and I don't even have the drum parts finalized to what I want yet. It's just cool to finally be recording someting using my TD3!

Let me know if you like the initial drum grooves. I always enjoy any criticism of my parts. I'm quickly realizing the limitations of what I can do on a TD3....nothing fancy here, pretty much just being a beat machine.

http://www.badthad.com/music/Can't Be Saved.mp3

Cool bro !!! I liked it very much !!! Take care, E
    Eric G: Pearl,Paiste,Remo,Vic Firth,Gibraltar,Roc-n-Soc,Roland TD-6V, Lots of Vex and mesh all around.

Comment

Thank you!

I just finished another. Man, the cymbals on the TD3 = the suck. The choices stink and most all sound crappy to me. Oh well, I'll have to live with this kit for awhile. I only bought it as an experiment into edrums and now I'm hooked.

On this track I used three custom kits. It's HELL trying to quickly change kits on this module! Another rough draft of the drums I want to put in this new song....please excuse me when I get off time...I'm still experimenting. Criticism is welcome, I won't be offended.

http://www.badthad.com/music/Inside You.mp3

Comment

Working...
      X