Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some recordings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some recordings

Let me know what you think. These are trimmed down files since the limit is 1 MB. The first is a taste of the concert toms on the vex Tom Sawyer kit.
    Attached Files

A little playing on the Hold your fire kit
    Attached Files

Comment

finally, a groove (Hold your Fire kit).

This is all done with reaper. I finally got a second cable so it is the master l/r in to the sound card.

Comments?
      Attached Files

Comment

They sound entirely different in stereo.
        Alan
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

You aint kidding!

Comment

Very nice recordings. And nice use of dynamic playing.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Michael. Appreciate the feedback!

Comment

Songo!

Here is a sloppy attempt at a Songo. This (the drumless track) was downlowded from MOdern Drummer's site about a year ago, its from Tommy Igoe (spelling?). Anyway the playing is a little sloppy (late at night, I was tired, the sun was in my eyes, you get the picture). I think this is the Far Cry kit from the professor's pack. Not sure if they ever invisioned it for a songo ....

Once I have a clean recording I wwill post the entire song.
                Attached Files

Comment

Very cool. I LOVE those concert toms
                  I have three gigs this weekend and will be buying drummers dream next week for my TD20. Can't wait

Comment

That's awesome. Good luck.

Comment

While I am at it ... Here is a collaberative effort with a buddy of mine. I think this is the Far Cry vex set I am using. I think I am actually going to use the Bonzo set on this song, it needs at least a 14" set of hats. One of these days i will fnd a web site to host the files and provide the complete recordings.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X