TD8 Mix In problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD8 Mix In problems

i have been doing some recording with my td8 vdrums and i have been using the 'mix in' input to get the rest of the band in my headphones, however i have noticed that the 'mix in' also gets sent back out the master outputs, is there anyway to stop this from happening ??

ok thanks for your help

Comment

Stanier - I don't think Harlock is right - in fact I had this problem myself a while ago. The MIX IN does, as you know, go out of the MASTER OUTS but you can change the output setting in the TD-8 (Mixer/Output I believe) and use DIR instead of MASTER to output the drums whilst hearing the MIX IN in your phones. The MIX IN is not output to MASTER.

Comment

Sorry - Above should read "The MIX IN is not output to DIR"

Comment

Thanks Kevin! Solves all my recording monitor problems too!

Comment

thanks for your help guys, i think thats what ill have to do, run my drum outputs to the DIR output, currently im using both DIR and MAST outputs to the desk, but looks like im going to have to change to DIR ouptus only

Comment

Agreed counselor. I just appreciate the fact that Kevin was able to tell us HOW to get that stupid mix-in out of the output so that we can use the TD-8 as a monitor during recording.

Maybe I missed something, but it really isn't very clear from the manual!

Comment

Check out this Vdrum link: http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For...ML/000711.html
                I'm a drummer. I don't play the timpani! Hire a percussionist!!!

Comment

Working...
                X