STEALTH JAM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STEALTH JAM?

ONE BASS PLAYER ONE GUITAR PLAYER AND ME ON THE V'S.....TO PLAY THRU THE NIGHT WITHOUT BUGGING FOLKS....DO WE RUN OUR GOODIES TO A MIXER AND THE HEAD PHONE AMP FROM THE MIX TO THREE SEPERATE HEADPHONES?MAYBE THERES AN EASIER WAY OR BETTER? THANKS IN ADVANCE.....THE NEWB.
    -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

NEVER PLUG YOUR HEADPHONES INTO THE SPEAKER OUTPUTS! YOU'LL BE SHOUTING BECAUSE YOU DON'T HEAR YOURSELF ANYMORE....

------------------
    http://mpcman.flappie.nl
    Music was my first love...

Comment

haha no but sam was the man......i figured the headphone amp was going to be needed because the need for 3 sets of headphones.........i know the more the sig is split the weaker it gets......but i wasnt sure........thanks for the quick reply....to quote sam kineson"jesus my lord(as he is on the cross)is there anything we can do for you?anything at all?we our your followers...jesus replies "yes,how bout gettin a ladder and some [email protected]#%*ng pliers!"
      -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Try something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1506919898

Comment

YEAH I HAVE AN IDEA THAT I SOMETIMES USE.
          Sorry don't mean to yell. If your mixing desk has AUX sends then you can use those to get the best mix for guitar, bass and drums for each individual set of headphones. You will need to use a mono --> Stereo adaptor for each set of headphones so that you don't get the sound coming out of only one earpiece.
          I usually run a line back to the 'mix in' input on the TD-10 with no drums in the mix, I can then adjust the volume of the send over the level of the drums on the fly.
          Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

awesome.........i was thinking it would work........my buddy runs a pawn shop so he got ahold of a head amp for me ill see him in a couple of days.....cant wait to mess up a guitarists tyming haha thanks guys

Comment

Working...
            X