Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

roland powered mixer PA-250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roland powered mixer PA-250

My friend upgraded his mixer and amps.....
    so I can buy his used equipment at a very good price.....

but we dont know what is the max output power of this PA-250......

I search all over the web and find nothing.....

do you guys know that??
    Thank you~~

Originally posted by c. jude:
    2 channels at 125W ea (4ohm).
    Thanks C.Jude~~~~

I am a beginner in sound equipment.....
    If the power output is 125W 4ohm.......
    can It drives a 200W 8ohm PA each channel??

Thanks again!!

Comment

Originally posted by drummercat:
      If the power output is 125W 4ohm.......
      can It drives a 200W 8ohm PA each channel??
      drummercat,

We exchanged some words on the topic before. Read this, it will give you some insight - http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For...ML/000919.html

Let us know if that helps. If not, just holler...

The Dr.... , ****e, c. jude is right. The power would be less and most likely you would not be able to drive the 200W 8ohm PA each channel efficiently.

------------------
      Outboard gear: Focusrite Compounder, Drawmer MX-30, BBE-482, Aphex C-104, Behringer T1951 4-Band Parametric Tube EQ, Lexicon MPX1, Mackie 1402-VLZ, (Crown K2 amp & Cerwin Vega V-253 speakers = 1600 watts @ 4 ohms continues power, peak at 3000 watts) and Sony MDR-V700DJ headphones.

[This message has been edited by szvook (edited January 24, 2002).]
      Studio

Comment

szvook,

It helps!!
        thanks a lot.
        but I still have something not clear.....
        the amp has 2 output...if I plug 1 (8ohm)speaker in 1 output, and plug 1 (8ohm) into other......the impedence of the system is 4ohm ??

and the power output each channel is 125W 4 ohm, means it can drive 1x 100W 8ohm PA each channel, It means I can buy a pair of 100W 8ohm PA. and plug it directly into the amp.

is that right??

Thanks again and again~~~~~

Originally posted by szvook:
        drummercat,

We exchanged some words on the topic before. Read this, it will give you some insight - http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For...ML/000919.html

Let us know if that helps. If not, just holler...

The Dr.... , ****e, c. jude is right. The power would be less and most likely you would not be able to drive the 200W 8ohm PA each channel efficiently.

Comment

Originally posted by drummercat:
          but I still have something not clear.....
          the amp has 2 output...if I plug 1 (8ohm)speaker in 1 output, and plug 1 (8ohm) into other......the impedence of the system is 4ohm ??

and the power output each channel is 125W 4 ohm, means it can drive 1x 100W 8ohm PA each channel, It means I can buy a pair of 100W 8ohm PA. and plug it directly into the amp.
          Studio

Comment

Working...
          X