Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with new studio setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with new studio setup

Hello,

I hope this is the correct forum to ask these questions in...if it isn't please direct me to the proper one! i have done searches of newsgroups, etc...with no definative help.

I am not a drummer, but I do have a small home studio and i am looking for advice on a decent e-set. here's my questions:

1)module - looking for one with the most realistic sounds and with decent outputs for recording.
    2)pads - I don't have room for a full kit, so I have been looking at the KAT stuff to control a module.

price isn't so much as an issue as is sound and quality. are there better ways to approach this? things i may be overlooking? thanks for your help!

Jeff

hey for you-SOMETHING ROOMY--SOMETHING interesting??--go with the V-CLUB set--or if moneys not an issue go with the TD-10-these are the most up to date modules I would suggest-You can tweek these modules for ever-
    you can download from MIDI right into the mudule of the TD-10-And they are some what affordable-the pads are small enough for your situation-but they are live drums--these would work well for your begging into the drum world-

Comment

Working...
    X