Assigning outputs of TD10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assigning outputs of TD10

When I assign snares,kick, hh,toms,cyms to the 4 outputs avialable (incl main L&R, there is a lot of cross-talk and also loss of volume on some of the outputs. Why??

If you have ambience on, it will bleed over. Turn off ambience, if on, and check it out.

Comment

Yeah, turn off the ambience. Roland built it into the Vdrums to turn it off
      Robert

Comment

Originally posted by Arriguy:
        If you have ambience on, it will bleed over. Turn off ambience, if on, and check it out.
        And if it still does it, turn off the effects.
        Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by puttenvr:
          Yeah, turn off the ambience. Roland built it into the Vdrums to turn it off
          Yes, I get your point Putt, but you can turn it ON, unlike the Ddrums.

Comment

He he

Comment

with the expansion card you can eliminate all crosstalk

Comment

I had the same problem then I went to only using the Direct outputs and not using the Mains at all. That solved it for me. Later on I decided to simplify even more and went with just panning everything to the middle and using the L and R Mains; one to my monitors and the other to the soundan for the PA. Everything has worked fine for me that way.
                Good luck
                Rob

Comment

Before the TDW-1 I had a problem with the Direct Outs. The effects seem to be all over the place. Ghost sound, and panning problems with the separated signals.
                  After the upgrade I used the global out (on) panning is factory center and the direct outs are used for 4 outputs: bass, snare, toms, cymbals. That covers the frequency spectrum for EQ purposes for the house PA. Now to get the sound guys to EQ correctly!

------------------
                  Drumser
                  Drumser

Comment

Working...
                  X