Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live streaming TD9 question...how can I hear opposite drum panning of audience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live streaming TD9 question...how can I hear opposite drum panning of audience?

I'm going to start streaming on Twitch using a TD9.

In my headphones I want to hear things panned from my perspective (hihat left to ride right), but for the audience, I want it opposite as if they are indeed the audience (hihat right to ride left) - any tips on how to achieve this?

Users will be requesting youtube links (songs) for me to jam to...but in my ears I want to hear my drums panned naturally from the drummer perspective, and for the audience opposite...tips?

My setup:
    1. TD9 sounds (no VST).
    2. Two mono cables out of L/R outputs into Focusrite interface
    3. Feeding into Logic Pro X
    4. Captured and broadcasted by OBS

- Mike

Wear your headphone backwards, or use a splitter and combiner to swap it through cables. Otherwise, you'll have to find a plugin for OBS to swap it virtually.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message | recommendations

Comment

Told you all this on Facebook.
      *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
      Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Working...
      X