Mimic internal recording playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mimic internal recording playback

I'm recording drums only through my Mimic so I can play it back while standing out front to listen to how they sound through my PA. While I'm playing the kit itt shows that it's recording and then seems to be playing back the track but no sound is coming out through the PA or headphones. The owners manual doesn't address specific playback options in the Recorder section so i'm kind of stumped.

Can you post a photo of your recorder screen? Make a record, press "play" and then make a photo during playback

Comment

RecordScreen_2.jpg

Comment

Well, looks ok to me. Have you checked the "Setup" screen (button on the bottom) - there is a "Play to:" setting.

Comment

That was it! Thanks Mr. Boo

Comment

Great! =)

Comment

Cobalt, I'm interested to know, after listening to your playback what you had to increase/decrease in terms of individual kit instruments/channels to get the kit to sound relatively even and punchy through the PA? Great feature to use the Recorder to playback the kit - much like the TD-50 let you!
              Live Rig: Under Construction!
              Studio Rig: Pearl Mimic Pro | Pearl ePro A2E kit | ATV-Roland-Yamaha cymbals | Customized MDS-20 rack | ATH-M40x phones

Comment

It came through sounding great but I had already dialed my sound in pretty well before as I practice with the sound routed through my P.A., not my headphones. It does sound different standing out front but it’s even better than sitting at my kit! The VEX packs sound incredible.

Comment

Working...
                X