Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible to Have TD-30 Send MIX IN to Separate Track?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible to Have TD-30 Send MIX IN to Separate Track?

I have a TD-30KV and am wondering if it is possible to record the sounds from my drum kit separately from what I am playing through MIX IN. I drum to songs and would like to record them on 2 separate tracks. I am using Logic Pro X to record and I am able to record each individual drum pad on its own track (using MIDI via connected USB cable), but am having difficulty on how to go about recording aux in as well. I don't mind recording from the module as audio instead of MIDI, as long as I can keep my drum playing separate from the songs I am playing to. Thanks in advance!

Page 115 of your manual. Yes.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. I took a look at the referenced page and it isn't clear on if it is possible to designate separate tracks via USB (it only makes mention of DIRECT OUT) as that is what I have plugged into my computer. Sorry I am all new to this. I am thinking it would require me to do some tinkering on the Pro Logic side of things as well.

Comment

I havenít used the USB with it in years, but I believe the driver shows all the same I/O. Youíre correct though. The DAW may need research/testing.
        Alan
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message

Comment

Working...
        X