No announcement yet.

Can you make your own drumless tracks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I missed that particular channel... and I thought I've seen them all... thanks much for sharing!
    MarkDrum YES e-kit (+1 crash, Double Kick), modified HH (DIY hall-sensor based circuit)
    Gibraltar 9607NL-DP Legless Hi Hat
    Gibraltar Intruder Double Pedal
    ATH-M40fs + M40x + SRH440 Phones

Comment

No problem, I just found it a couple of weeks ago, he's got some great songs on there!!!
      E-kit: Roland TD-25KV, Extra Cymbal, VEX RECORDS. A-kit: Yamaha Stage Custom Advantage, DW Hardware, Zildjian New Beats Hi Hats, Sabian Cymbals, Zildjian 70's ride- hollow logo. Vater 5A and Vater Mike Johnston Signature Sticks, 20 years of playing.... I still suck........

Comment

The best way to get Drumless (or Tracks without Guitars, Vocals, Bass) is using the crammit app(formerly Jammit).
        The library of songs is not endless but huge and all playbacks are original!!!
        You can slide down faders for Drums or playback and clicktrack. U see the orginal notation in the app while playing.

For more Info join this Facebookgroup "Tell Jammit to Crammit!"

Cheers MarkuZ
        Jobeky Pads, Roland TD50-DP (upgrade pack), Roland Cymbals, aTV aDrums, Mimic Pro, Superior Drummer 3.0,

Comment

do they have something similar to Crammit for android? thanks.

Comment

just looked at www.jammit.ca they made have PC version in the future. i'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkuZ View Post
              The best way to get Drumless (or Tracks without Guitars, Vocals, Bass) is using the crammit app(formerly Jammit).
              The library of songs is not endless but huge and all playbacks are original!!!
              You can slide down faders for Drums or playback and clicktrack. U see the orginal notation in the app while playing.

For more Info join this Facebookgroup "Tell Jammit to Crammit!"

Cheers MarkuZ

Ok, I just downloaded the crammit app........ dude it is freakin awesome!!!!! Such a cool app. The library is fairly big and does have a butt load of metal... Thank you so much for the comment MarkuZ, you just made my day!!!!

E-kit: Roland TD-25KV, Extra Cymbal, VEX RECORDS. A-kit: Yamaha Stage Custom Advantage, DW Hardware, Zildjian New Beats Hi Hats, Sabian Cymbals, Zildjian 70's ride- hollow logo. Vater 5A and Vater Mike Johnston Signature Sticks, 20 years of playing.... I still suck........

Comment

That's nice! I love it too. Will make some drumcovers using this. What I like the most is that you have the original Tracks and notation from each track. Would be soooo nice if the library gets some new songs from time to time... But thats unrealistic :-(
                Jobeky Pads, Roland TD50-DP (upgrade pack), Roland Cymbals, aTV aDrums, Mimic Pro, Superior Drummer 3.0,

Comment

MarkuZ, can you download all 2000 songs from the download area? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by tivi View Post
                    MarkuZ, can you download all 2000 songs from the download area? thanks.
                    Jammit ist no longer alive! Thats why George founded the FB Group and started building his own Software "crammit". Its available for Windows, Mac and iphone, ipad.
                    If you have one of these you can download alle Songs that ever were made for Jammit even if ypu had only one song bought with jammit. :-)
                    George made all this stuff over a long period of his time and we support him buying the apps to get some money for his hard work. ;-)

regards
                    MarkuZ

Comment

Hey MarkuZ, yea I hope they expand it a bit more, but between that and YT, I'll be busy for a while, still can't find any Sepultura, lol!!!

Comment

so they created PC version already ? thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X