Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-11 & TD-15 Audio via USB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-11 & TD-15 Audio via USB

Hello new to the forum and thanks for letting me in.
    I am considering one of the sets listed in the topic.
    I have searched the net, download and read the manual and I still cant find the answer to this question.

When transmitting audio via USB is it a stereo pair OR
    is the audio, sn-bd-toms-cymbals, split out for multitrack recording, like the direct outs on the TD-30.

I would really love to know about the audio via USB.

Yes I am aware of drum vstis and how they are already setup as individual tracks with an internal mixer....

Thank you,

Duff

Welcome! Usb audio will be stereo same as main outs of module.
    "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

Thanks for the reply. A bit disappointing but not too bad. I recently had the chance to play a set. I was fairly impressed by the sound.

Again thank you!

Duff

Comment

I see your point. It would be cool if you could connect it to a USB mixer and have each drum or cymbal be sent to an individual out of that mixer.
        ATV aDrums & aD5, Pearl Mimic Pro & DIY, eDRUMin 10, Agean R-series Silent Cymbals, Roland Handsonic HPD-20.

Comment

Working...
        X