Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: (US) Minty TD-20SX w/Extras Drum Kit $4,200.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: (US) Minty TD-20SX w/Extras Drum Kit $4,200.00

LIGHTLY USED ROLAND TD-20SX FULL ELECTRONIC DRUMKIT FOR SALE

Up for sale is my very clean Roland TD-20SX V-PRO e-kit. I bought this kit brand new 2 years ago and it has been used ONLY for recording and practice in my non-smoking, adult-owned home studio. The kit is very near mint, with only minimal wear on the mesh heads (most wear on the kick head).

I'm located in Westfield, IN - around 25 miles North of downtown Indianapolis. I'm willing to help deliver this kit to anywhere in Indiana, Western Ohio, Eastern Illinois or Northern Kentucky.

Check my profile... member here since '02 and I've bought/sold several v-drum related items over the years.

Offer includes the following components:

(1) TD-20X Percussion Sound Module
    (1) VH-12-SV V-Hi-Hat
    (3) CY-14C-SV V-Cymbal Crash
    (1) CY-15R-SV V-Cymbal Ride

(2) PD-125X V-Pad (Floor toms)
    (1) PD-125XS V-Pad (Snare)
    (2) PD-105X V-Pad (Rack toms)
    (1) KD-140 V-Kick

Also included is the curved, chrome drum set rack, the clamps and arms for all four cymbals and pads, mounting hardware for the TD-20X module, clear cabling snake, snare stand, hi-hat stand and 2GB CF memory card (loaded with V-Xpressions kits!!!)

Everything is in 100% guaranteed working condition and can be fully inspected and tested prior to payment.

Terms:
    Cash payment only - NO TRADES PLEASE
    Gear can be fully tested and inspected to insure 100% accuracy in listing
    Please no low ball offers, they will be ignored
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Since i can't edit the topic...

PRICE REDUCED TO $3995!

Comment

Working...
    X