Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Box Module w/32gb Card Conversion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fulrmr(Daniel)
    replied
    K. Thx. Let me know. I'd want thr DCP too if i bought the pickups.

Leave a comment:

• csnow
    replied
    $40 each on the DS pickups. I only used one pickup, the rest are new in the box. I am going to think over the week if I am going to sell the DCP.
    Last edited by csnow; 01-13-14, 07:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• fulrmr(Daniel)
    replied
    Originally posted by csnow View Post
    I don't really need it. I am getting out of edrums completely. I like the module but I did have trouble with the external triggers on the Gen16's. It is probably my doing because they sound great in jman's video. I just am over the entire edrum hobby. A lot of times when I practice, I don't even turn the module or Gen 16 module on. I am going to put mylar heads back on the kit that I converted to edrums and use drum mutes. I will keep the Gen16's but I will probably sell the direct source pickups and brain and just use them as a low noise alternative. I will also keep the Pearl Tru-Trac kick pad. This will give me a kit that is low noise so I can practice any time without disturbing family/neighbors. I got wrapped up into all the VST sounds and it became just an expensive hobby. The original goal I had with the edrums was a kit to practice on. It turned into a obsession of tinkering and buying software with little time actually spent practicing.
    What do you want for DS pickups and the DCP?

Leave a comment:

• JmanWord
    replied
    Incredible deal on this..... module with 32GB mod already installed. Somebody is going to get a steal!

Leave a comment:

• csnow
    replied
    I don't really need it. I am getting out of edrums completely. I like the module but I did have trouble with the external triggers on the Gen16's. It is probably my doing because they sound great in jman's video. I just am over the entire edrum hobby. A lot of times when I practice, I don't even turn the module or Gen 16 module on. I am going to put mylar heads back on the kit that I converted to edrums and use drum mutes. I will keep the Gen16's but I will probably sell the direct source pickups and brain and just use them as a low noise alternative. I will also keep the Pearl Tru-Trac kick pad. This will give me a kit that is low noise so I can practice any time without disturbing family/neighbors. I got wrapped up into all the VST sounds and it became just an expensive hobby. The original goal I had with the edrums was a kit to practice on. It turned into a obsession of tinkering and buying software with little time actually spent practicing. I may pick up a Yamaha 502 since I still have all my VST software on the computer but the 2box is overkill for what I need.
    Last edited by csnow; 01-13-14, 07:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• yzf125
    replied
    Hey Chris why you selling ? Same reasons I did ?

Rick

Leave a comment:

• csnow
    started a topic 2Box Module w/32gb Card Conversion

2Box Module w/32gb Card Conversion

I am selling a 2box module with the Jman card reader installed and (2) 32gb cards. I will ship international as long as it is understood that shipping is slow and can be expensive. I have great feedback here with a lot of references. Price is $900 plus shipping.
Working...
X