Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2Box Module w/32gb Card Conversion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Box Module w/32gb Card Conversion

I am selling a 2box module with the Jman card reader installed and (2) 32gb cards. I will ship international as long as it is understood that shipping is slow and can be expensive. I have great feedback here with a lot of references. Price is $900 plus shipping.

Hey Chris why you selling ? Same reasons I did ?

Rick
    Roland TD-12 Ludwig A2E 5pc kit, VH-11
    Studio Drummer, Abbey Road 60's 70's 80's, AD2, SSD4, SD3
    Komplete Audio 6, JBL Eon 515XT, Mackie FX12, DAW Studio One 3

Comment

I don't really need it. I am getting out of edrums completely. I like the module but I did have trouble with the external triggers on the Gen16's. It is probably my doing because they sound great in jman's video. I just am over the entire edrum hobby. A lot of times when I practice, I don't even turn the module or Gen 16 module on. I am going to put mylar heads back on the kit that I converted to edrums and use drum mutes. I will keep the Gen16's but I will probably sell the direct source pickups and brain and just use them as a low noise alternative. I will also keep the Pearl Tru-Trac kick pad. This will give me a kit that is low noise so I can practice any time without disturbing family/neighbors. I got wrapped up into all the VST sounds and it became just an expensive hobby. The original goal I had with the edrums was a kit to practice on. It turned into a obsession of tinkering and buying software with little time actually spent practicing. I may pick up a Yamaha 502 since I still have all my VST software on the computer but the 2box is overkill for what I need.
      Last edited by csnow; 01-13-14, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Incredible deal on this..... module with 32GB mod already installed. Somebody is going to get a steal!
        I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
        Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

Originally posted by csnow View Post
          I don't really need it. I am getting out of edrums completely. I like the module but I did have trouble with the external triggers on the Gen16's. It is probably my doing because they sound great in jman's video. I just am over the entire edrum hobby. A lot of times when I practice, I don't even turn the module or Gen 16 module on. I am going to put mylar heads back on the kit that I converted to edrums and use drum mutes. I will keep the Gen16's but I will probably sell the direct source pickups and brain and just use them as a low noise alternative. I will also keep the Pearl Tru-Trac kick pad. This will give me a kit that is low noise so I can practice any time without disturbing family/neighbors. I got wrapped up into all the VST sounds and it became just an expensive hobby. The original goal I had with the edrums was a kit to practice on. It turned into a obsession of tinkering and buying software with little time actually spent practicing.
          What do you want for DS pickups and the DCP?
          8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
          http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

$40 each on the DS pickups. I only used one pickup, the rest are new in the box. I am going to think over the week if I am going to sell the DCP.
            Last edited by csnow; 01-13-14, 06:38 PM.

Comment

K. Thx. Let me know. I'd want thr DCP too if i bought the pickups.
              8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
              http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

Working...
              X