Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: CONUS: Good-Bye Giant Gorgeous Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: CONUS: Good-Bye Giant Gorgeous Kit

Hey Guys.. I know I haven't been on here recently. I've got a few parts of the old drum kit still if you are looking for anything. Prices include shipping, which I have wrapped, shipped and insured by UPS. Kind of feels like a huge loss on a couple of these but I gotta sell them.
    PD 128BC 350
    PD 128BC 350
    PD 108BC 320
    PD 108BC 320
    Cy-14MG 280
    Cy-15MG 300
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by Blaz3Damage; 06-24-14, 01:37 PM.
    TD30KV - just awesome

From the Driver's Seat - honestly if you'd like the Demon Drive as well make me an offer.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    TD30KV - just awesome

Comment

Whatever it is, and whatever happens, music is in the soul and can never leave us. I wish you find what need, and remember,... We will always be here to welcome you back.
      DTX700, eDRUMin 4+10, A2E Dixon kit, Yamaha cymbals, FSR HH
      Kit Pix http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=613

My new venture, HiEnd Speakers. : voglosounds.com

Comment

Oh I agree, music will never leave me. I should have rephrased, I am keeping my acoustic guitar. My daughter loves to listen, sing and dance while I play. But the drums, the gear, the electric guitars... all have to go. Music will always be here, but I relied on it for entirely too long. Also guys feel free to make offers, the worst I can say is no.
        TD30KV - just awesome

Comment

I like the very 'back to basics' approach you are doing there with the acoustic guitar and all. The less electronics are inside a piece of gear, the longer it will hold its' value - at least your scenario here seems to confirm this little therory of mine!

Good luck & happy selling!

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Just to let prospective buyers know, I worked with Blaze when I bought his TD-30 off him. Great guy to deal with. He had great communication, tracking numbers, etc. I would gladly work with him again if I needed any of the things he is selling. Have no fear.
            I think my work is done here.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation Tommy!
              1 CY14 sold
              TD30KV - just awesome

Comment

PD 128S BC
                money sent. thank you again
                TD-30, many triggers, HPD-15, SPD-20, KC-500, 2-TDA-700, PM-3, V-Cymbals, simmons da200s

Comment

Thanks! Your tracking number is in your email.
                  TD30KV - just awesome

Comment

Hey Guys, I still have the bulk of this stuff. Let me know if you are looking for something. Prices include shipping and packaging which is costing me a butt load, but I don't want the stuff broken when it gets to you.
                    TD30KV - just awesome

Comment

Working...
                    X