Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS clean cy15R and cy14 crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS clean cy15R and cy14 crash

Happy New Year,
    Anyone looking for extra cymbals?
    I have a clean black cy15R and cy14 that I would like to sell.
    They trigger well including a strong bell on the 15 and they are cosmetically very clean.
    Any reasonable offers
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Originally posted by alohadrummer View Post
    Happy New Year, Anyone looking for extra cymbals? I have a clean black cy15R and cy14 that I would like to sell. They trigger well including a strong bell on the 15 and they are cosmetically very clean. Any reasonable offers
    I'm interested. - would you post to Australia?
    Electronic - Mapex DIY conversion black sparkle10,12,12,14,14 toms.16 bass. TD12, VH-12, CY 12,14,14,15. Jobeky snare. 682 heads, zed head and one Remo silentstroke. Roland PM3.
    Acoustic - Yamaha Maple Custom black sparkle. 10,12,13,14,16,22 Zildjian Avedis Crashes, ride. Quick beat and new beat hats. Yamaha Maple snare, Pearl Sensitone brass snare, Yamaha Bamboo snare, Tee Drums Oak snare.

Comment

Cure1973,
      I have no issues with shipping down under. we just need to figure out freight charges.
      I was thinking $200.00 combined cost for the cymbals and then the cost of freight.
      We can do paypal for pymt.

Comment

Hi, if that doesn't go through with cure1979, would you send me a message please I would be interested

Comment

Working...
        X