Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS (Australia) Roland VH-12 Hi Hats used but still in good working condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS (Australia) Roland VH-12 Hi Hats used but still in good working condition

Re listed on EBAY 5-1-2014
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....:L:LCA:AU:1123

Last edited by sycle1; 01-04-14, 08:18 PM.
    NOW with New Improved TD-30 Module, some V drums an other music making thingies with miscellaneous small furry animals, large hairy animals, motorcycle bits and a big muff:rolleyes:.

Can't PM for some reason.
    I'll take 'em.
    Let's chat!

Comment

Nice buy...where you gonna put these Tazed? Another remote maybe.
      8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
      http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

...that's what I was wondering! - you already got a pair of VH's, Tazed, don't you?

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Yep.
          Got a VH-11, but couldn't pass up the chance to get into a VH-12 at this price.
          I'll decide which I like best, and flog the other off (along with a CY-14 and PD-105 I'm about to eBay).
          I've never thought the VH-11 was bad, but I like the closed pressure option of the VH-12, so I'll see whether that plays better than what I have now.

Comment

Did you get my SMS Tazed?
            Cheers
            NOW with New Improved TD-30 Module, some V drums an other music making thingies with miscellaneous small furry animals, large hairy animals, motorcycle bits and a big muff:rolleyes:.

Comment

Originally posted by Tazed View Post
              Yep. Got a VH-11, but couldn't pass up the chance to get into a VH-12 at this price. I'll decide which I like best, and flog the other off (along with a CY-14 and PD-105 I'm about to eBay). I've never thought the VH-11 was bad, but I like the closed pressure option of the VH-12, so I'll see whether that plays better than what I have now.
              Cy14? How much dude?
              Electronic - Mapex DIY conversion black sparkle10,12,12,14,14 toms.16 bass. TD12, VH-12, CY 12,14,14,15. Jobeky snare. 682 heads, zed head and one Remo silentstroke. Roland PM3.
              Acoustic - Yamaha Maple Custom black sparkle. 10,12,13,14,16,22 Zildjian Avedis Crashes, ride. Quick beat and new beat hats. Yamaha Maple snare, Pearl Sensitone brass snare, Yamaha Bamboo snare, Tee Drums Oak snare.

Comment

Roland VH-12 Hi hats relisted on Ebay due to no reply from buyer!
                http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....:L:LCA:AU:1123

Comment

Originally posted by sycle1 View Post
                  Roland VH-12 Hi hats relisted on Ebay due to no reply from buyer! http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....:L:LCA:AU:1123
                  Hi sycle So is price $350 or $500? Postage to Perth? Thanks Dan
                  Electronic - Mapex DIY conversion black sparkle10,12,12,14,14 toms.16 bass. TD12, VH-12, CY 12,14,14,15. Jobeky snare. 682 heads, zed head and one Remo silentstroke. Roland PM3.
                  Acoustic - Yamaha Maple Custom black sparkle. 10,12,13,14,16,22 Zildjian Avedis Crashes, ride. Quick beat and new beat hats. Yamaha Maple snare, Pearl Sensitone brass snare, Yamaha Bamboo snare, Tee Drums Oak snare.

Comment

G'day Dan the Price is $350 Starting bid price but it is on ebay now so I have to play by ebay rules cheers
                    Mick
                    There is a postage calculator on the ebay page

Comment

I didn't get an SMS, Mick - nor an eBay message... wouldn't have been too hard to contact me!
                      All good, not too concerned

Comment

Sent 3 SMS to phone number you sent to me, no reply, what am I supposed to do??? after 3 days of no reply???? I relisted!

Comment

Working...
                        X