Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Roland Gear (FD6/PD7 - MDS8 Rack), Drumkat FatKAT & HatKAT Pedals, Etc - FREE S/H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Roland Gear (FD6/PD7 - MDS8 Rack), Drumkat FatKAT & HatKAT Pedals, Etc - FREE S/H

I've got several items up for sale from Roland & Drum Tech/Drumkat. All of the pricing you see includes FREE Shipping & Handling in the Continental USA. I will also ship to any international countries, but buyer must pay for the actual shipping & insurance through USPS Priority or Express Mail International.

I accept PayPal as my main form of payment. I'll also accept cash or a postal money order. International buyers can only pay via PayPal.

Roland Gear
    • FD6 Pedal/PD7 Pad Combo Pack
      • This pack comes with (1) FD6 Hi-Hat Pedal & (1) PD7 Rubber Pad. Both are in awesome condition.
      • Pricing - $45
    • MDS8 V-Drum Rack
      • This comes with just the rack itself and the mounts/clamps to assemble it. This is the kind with the foldable legs.
      • Pricing - $55

Drum Tech/DrumKAT Gear
    • FatKAT Pedal
      • This is just the pedal itself. It's in perfect condition.
      • Pricing - $95
    • HatKAT Pedal
      • This is just the pedal itself. It's in perfect condition.
      • Pricing - $95

If you buy both of the pedals, I'll cut a deal. I know these are extremely rare so I could be quite a bit off on price. Last I could find that sold was on eBay in November for $125 plus $20 shipping. So I feel my pricing is very fair.

Other
    • Shure SM58 Microphone
      • This comes with the microphone, leather case/pouch, and clip to attach the microphone onto a stand. This has only been used 5-6 times and is basically brand new.
      • Pricing - $55

As always, please call or text me to reach me immediately to purchase. 518-378-3377 You can email me at [email protected] as well.
    Check out my NEW eBay Store: V-Drum Emporium!
Working...
X