Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drumkat DK 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drumkat DK 10

Hello,

This is a like New Drumkat DK10 I have for sell , if you are looking at this you probably know what this unit does. This is a midi comtroller only , there are no internal sounds . I have two Drumkat controllers and this one I don't use much anymore , I mostly use my Drumkat 3.8 because I needed the layering features . This unit works like new , this DK 10 has the Latest version Firmware 1.8 . The unit has the Metal power jack not the plastic one which means its the new generation model. I have the original grey rubber for this unit if you would rather have that as opposed to multicolor one.

I also just purchased a new power supply . The Drumkat comes with a mounting plate and a printed manual

I have used this DK10 with a Roland TD20 -TD8 and a ddrum4 module and it works perfectly all pads work like new . Email me if you have questions or would like more pictures ...

These units sell for over $600 new ... I am selling this unit for $250 , I will take Paypal or Money order.

Shipping probably around $30 , these things are heavy . I also have a Drumkat Case if anyone is interested .
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    Last edited by zekedrum; 12-01-13, 08:32 AM.
Working...
X