Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Several cake pan drop in assemblies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several cake pan drop in assemblies

I have to scale back on some gear so I'm parting out my practice kit I have several drop in cake pan trigger assemblies that I built for this kit .each assembly includes a dual zone cake pan trigger system wired to roland td30 spec with the reverse isolation rim trigger set up , 1 roland mesh head and a Hi quality TRS jack . $100 per unit including shipping to Canada or US I have 1to fit an 8" drum, 1 for a 12" drum and 2 that fit 14" drums.sorry the 10" is already sold. Please note that I built these for my own use but no longer need them. I don't and won't build them to sell. These will be the first and last. You can refer to my build posts for the build process. Thanks for looking Les Photos to follow
    Practice Kit-TD30 module.6 pc STARCLASSIC B/B DIY conversion.pearl tru trac bass drum trigger,cy15,2 x cy14,cy 12c,2 x cy8.vh12 hats.cake pan conversion.
    Gigging kit same td 30 module .5 pc STARCLASSIC PERFORMER cake pan conversion DIY.Pearl tru trac bass trigger.Zildjian gen 16 480 cymbal pack.direct source pickups.cy15,cy14 x 2,cy12

Here's the pics
    Attached Files
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
    Practice Kit-TD30 module.6 pc STARCLASSIC B/B DIY conversion.pearl tru trac bass drum trigger,cy15,2 x cy14,cy 12c,2 x cy8.vh12 hats.cake pan conversion.
    Gigging kit same td 30 module .5 pc STARCLASSIC PERFORMER cake pan conversion DIY.Pearl tru trac bass trigger.Zildjian gen 16 480 cymbal pack.direct source pickups.cy15,cy14 x 2,cy12

Comment

Working...
    X