Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS (US) A2E cymbals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS (US) A2E cymbals

Selling my A2E cymbals. They were set up for Roland but I changed the 14 and 16 crashes and 18 ride to 3-zone 2Box, can be easily switched back. I just bought gen16's to convert and no longer need these. 10" splash with un-reliable choke $40 14" 3-zone crash with choke $60 16" 3-zone crash with choke $70 18" 3-zone ride/crash with choke $80 14" single zone china $50 18" single zone china $65 The cymbals are Sabian B8 pro's Paypal for payment and will ship to US lower 48.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.
    Last edited by Bdknocks; 11-04-13, 12:18 PM.
    Sonor 11 piece A2E, Roland TD20 and 12 modules, 2 sets of vh12's and 10 cy12,14 and 15's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAeuEKtUlZE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGvmtafPWb0

Nice lookin!

Would you mind sharing (or pointing me) to the link/how to on creating that edge choke? I assume it does handling of both an edge sound and choking? I would need the wiring diagram for something like that too for Roland module. I haven't been able to find a good link since the forum was redone. Thanks and good luck selling.
    Last edited by Trip McNealy; 11-05-13, 02:08 AM.
    Live Rig: Under Construction!
    Studio Rig: Pearl Mimic Pro | Pearl ePro A2E kit | ATV-Roland-Yamaha cymbals | Customized MDS-20 rack | ATH-M40x phones

Comment

• Bdknocks
      Bdknocks commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I may have posted details of the build on the 2box forum last year. My user name there is Rockstargate....do a search over there in the diy section. As far as a roland diagram, you'd have to search the diy section on this forum.
Working...
X