This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: (AUS) Roland TD-20 Expanded module

Yep... gonna sell this module and get something else. I'll send it anywhere on the globe... just let me know where you are and I'll get a price.

Priced to sell... just want out of the Roland rut and try something new. These are multi-region power supplies so will work anywhere in the world. I have a US IEC lead I can supply to a US buyer with it if need be.
    I am going to keep the module mount as I'll need that for another module! But all the module mounts are the same. LCD is good, no blank spots. Backup battery is also good, I replaced it.

I am in Australia, but like I said don't let that put you off.

Pickup is welcomed.

I can post up pics but I think we all know what they look like by now....
    Has CF Card installed. I will take back to stock settings for buyer.

Price: $1650.00 AUD PLUS shipping to your place. PayPal is good, Bank Deposit is no worries.

**Check anywhere.... you WILL NOT get an expanded TD-20 for that, that is the price most standard modules are going for.**

Contact me here, or PM or more details.

Rob.
    Rob
    Building GAS as we speak!! - TD11KV. Extra Yamaha cymbals. MDS-25 rack.

Oh... forgot to mention, I will do a package deal with a VH-12 if anyone is interested as well.
    Rob

Comment

I think I know what route you are going now I think it's orange I want to do the same. Good luck with the sale my did sell at a good price so you will be fine.
      ]

Comment

Oh god no... just been discussing my loathing of 2Box in another forum... no I am looking towards Yamaha.
        Rob

Comment

I will give you 20quid for it ha ha! Good luck with your sale, fingers crossed for you. Shame you are selling it for a Yamaha though. What module are you going to buy?

Comment

Its not a shame from my standpoint... not in the slightest.
            Looking at a DTX900. Excellent module.
            Rob

Comment

Its on ebay now... so if you want it at this price you have 5 days left.... just sayin'
              Rob

Comment

Working...
              X