Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: TD12, VH12, PD85, PD105, PD125, KD120, CY5, CY8, Etc. (US & Intl. Shipping)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: TD12, VH12, PD85, PD105, PD125, KD120, CY5, CY8, Etc. (US & Intl. Shipping)

I'm piecing out a Roland TD12, TD10, and TD20 kit. Here's what I've got left from those, until I get more kits that is, hah.

Auctions go up every Sunday, so buy them before they sell on eBay! - So click on the "NEW eBay Store" link at the bottom of any of my posts for my eBay store.

MODULES

TD9 Drum Module: $645 - Comes with the power supply, mount, and DB25 connector patch cable to connect all your pads to.

TD3 Drum Module: $169 - Comes with the power supply, mount, and even in the original box!

SPD-11 Multi Pad: $275 - Comes with the power supply.

CYMBALS

CY15R-SV 15" SILVER Ride Cymbal *BRAND NEW IN BOX* - $339 -This is BRAND NEW in its UNOPENED box! Comes with everything as it would new, as it is NEW!!! I'm also including the boom arm & metal clamp from the new MDS-25 rack too with it too!

CY8 Crash/Splash Cymbal: $69 - Comes with a Roland 1/4" cable.

SNARE/TOM PADS

PD8 Rubber Pads (4 Available): $39 Each Or $99 3-Pack

PD9 Rubber Pads (2 Available): $39 Each or $99 3-Pack

PD105 10" Mesh Pads (Black): $219 - Comes with a Roland 1/4" cable and a black Roland hatched clamp/l-rod.

PD125 12" Mesh Pads (2 White Available): $235 - Comes with a Roland 1/4" cable and a black Roland hatched clamp/l-rod, both have the ORIGINAL BOXES also!

BASS DRUMS

KD120 12" Bass Drum (Red Available): $319 - Comes with a Roland 1/4" cable & Roland factory plastic beater.

KD8 8" Bass Drum: $89 - Comes with a Roland 1/4" cable, Roland factory plastic beater, and the original box!

RACKS

MDS10 Rack: $119 - This is the Red Anodized Aluminium one, one of the best ones Roland has ever made!

MDS8 Rack (BLACK): $69 - Just the rack, nothing else.

All prices include FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the continental USA! I will also ship to ANY country, but the buyer must pay the shipping costs. Local pickup is always welcome and I'll knock off some $$$ if you pick it up. I'm 5 minutes outside of Albany, NY.

I will also take "trade-ins" or "trade-ups" of Roland gear towards whatever you're looking at. PM or call me for more information and pricing regarding what you have.

I ship everything in the US & Canada via UPS ground, and everything overseas via USPS International Priority. I'll ship any method other than those, if the buyer pays the difference.

I accept Paypal, postal money orders, or extremely well concealed cash. I'm well known on this forum for sales of high quality used gear, as well as have 100% eBay feedback, which is currently at 406, (user name: adam_cooney). You can check the "Member Feedback Thread" or the "Member Feedback Chart Thread" on this forum for all positive experiences with me from buyers around the world. If you purchase more than 1 item I'll cut you a deal, the more you buy the better the deal!

I will ship within' 2 business days (usually the same day or next day). I take great pride in packing my items with extreme care with bubble wrap & packing peanuts. All items are insured & trackable as well, to all of the US, Canada, & overseas!

Call me anytime at 518-378-3377 or email me at [email protected] or you can always PM me on this forum as I check it numerous times throughout the day.

Please respond to this thread only if you have a question about what's for sale or are interested in anything for sale. Otherwise PM me directly about anything, e-mail me, or call me ANYTIME day or night!

If you want a specific picture, just email/PM/call me.
    Last edited by AdamCooney; 01-25-11, 11:55 AM.
    Check out my NEW eBay Store: V-Drum Emporium!

PM sent about the CY5.

Comment

message sent for
      - KD120 12" Bass Drum
      - PD125 12" Mesh Pad

Comment

Hi , lots of good gear!!
        I'm interested in a p105 mesh drum, or an upgrade from my td-3 prefer TD8, 9 or 10... if u have anything along these lines, I'd love to hear from u.... just new to the forum... thanks for yr time Rob, Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Robdog View Post
          Hi , lots of good gear!!
          I'm interested in a p105 mesh drum, or an upgrade from my td-3 prefer TD8, 9 or 10... if u have anything along these lines, I'd love to hear from u.... just new to the forum... thanks for yr time Rob, Australia.
          You do realize this thread is a year old...right? PM Adam anyway to see what he has now. He is an excellent seller. I've bought from him many times.
          8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
          http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

Originally posted by Robdog View Post
            Hi , lots of good gear!!
            also, do you realise that the 8. 9, 10 are very different modules with very different ages. Roland does NOT number sequentially (ie the 10 is not newer and better than the 9),
            TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
            ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
            not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Hey Rob, where abouts in Oz do you hail from?
              9 Piece Custom Diamond Electronics Hybrid
              Roland TD20x, Yamaha Multi 12, Megadrum 56
              VH12, CY15R, 6 Kit Toys Crashes.

Comment

Hoi Uberg, am in east Sydney... getting itchy fingers and toes for some new gear... hehe... where u from?? Gday all...

Comment

Working...
                X