Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Roland TD20/TD10/VH12/PD105/PD125/KD120/CY14/CY15/Etc. (US/UK/Intl. Shipping)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Roland TD20/TD10/VH12/PD105/PD125/KD120/CY14/CY15/Etc. (US/UK/Intl. Shipping)

I just got in a couple TD20 kits & TD10 kit that's in awesome condition. Here's the list of goodies like usual, as well as some other odds/ends that I've got as well.

Auctions go up every Sunday, so buy them before they sell on eBay! - So click on the "NEW eBay Store" link at the bottom of any of my posts to see all the items for sale with pictures!!!

HI HATS

VH12 Hi-Hats: $339 - Comes with 2 Roland 1/4" cables, clutch, hi-hat adapters & clamp, and the small 1/4" connector cable.

FD7 Hi-Hat Controller (2 Available): $49 - Comes with a Roland 1/4" cable.

SNARE/TOM PADS

PD125 12" Mesh Pads (1 Left!) (BLACK): $245 - Comes with a Roland 1/4" cable and a black hatched clamp/l-rod.

PD120 12" Mesh Pads (1 Left!) (RED): $165 - Comes with a Roland 1/4" cable and a black hatched clamp/l-rod.

BASS DRUMS

KD120 12" Bass Drum (BLACK): $319 - Comes with a Roland 1/4" cable & original box!

RACKS

MDS20 Rack: $119 - Comes with the 4 aux. cables, nothing else.

MDS8 Rack (BLACK): $69 - Just the rack, nothing else.

All prices include FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the continental USA! I will also ship to ANY country, but the buyer must pay the shipping costs. Local pickup is always welcome and I'll knock off some $$$ if you pick it up. I'm 5 minutes outside of Albany, NY.

I will also take "trade-ins" or "trade-ups" of Roland gear towards whatever you're looking at. PM or call me for more information and pricing regarding what you have.

I ship everything in the US & Canada via UPS ground, and everything overseas via USPS International Priority. I'll ship any method other than those, if the buyer pays the difference.

I accept Paypal, postal money orders, or extremely well concealed cash. I'm well known on this forum for sales of high quality used gear, as well as have 100% eBay feedback (user name: adam_cooney). You can check the "Member Feedback Thread" or the "Member Feedback Chart Thread" for all positive experiences with me from buyers around the world. If you purchase more than 1 item I'll cut you a deal, the more you buy the better the deal!

I will ship within' 2 business days (usually the same day or next day). I take great pride in packing my items with extreme care with bubble wrap & packing peanuts. All items are insured & trackable as well, to all of the US, Canada, & overseas!

Call me anytime at 518-378-3377 or email me at [email protected] or you can always PM me on this forum as I check it numerous times throughout the day.

Please respond to this thread only if you have a question about what's for sale or are interested in anything for sale. Otherwise PM me directly about anything, e-mail me, or call me ANYTIME day or night!

If you want a specific picture, just email/PM/call me.
    Last edited by AdamCooney; 12-07-10, 11:16 PM.
    Check out my NEW eBay Store: V-Drum Emporium!
Working...
X