Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Hart Dynamics Professional Tom/Snare Pads (6 Available) (US/UK/Intl. Shipping)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Hart Dynamics Professional Tom/Snare Pads (6 Available) (US/UK/Intl. Shipping)

Auctions go up every Sunday, so buy them before they sell on eBay! - So click on the "NEW eBay Store" link at the bottom of any of my posts to see all the items for sale with pictures!!!

Pricing:

SNARE/TOM PADS

HART DYNAMICS PRO 10" Tom Pads (Black)(2 Left): $119 - I'll include a 1/4" cable with each one. They have the black mesh on them.

I also have a DW 9500 (9000 Series) 2 Legged Hi-Hat Stand & 2 Tama 1st Chair Bicycle Style 3-Legged Thrones as well. Contact me for pricing on those, it's really good!

All prices include FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the continental USA! I will also ship to ANY country, but the buyer must pay the shipping costs. Local pickup is always welcome and I'll knock off some $$$ if you pick it up. I'm 5 minutes outside of Albany, NY.

I will also take "trade-ins" or "trade-ups" of Roland gear towards whatever you're looking at. PM or call me for more information and pricing regarding what you have.

I ship everything in the US via FedEx ground, everything to Canada via UPS ground, and everything overseas via USPS International Priority. I'll ship any method other than those, if the buyer pays the difference.

I accept Paypal, postal money orders, or extremely well concealed cash. I'm well known on this forum for sales of high quality used gear, as well as have 100% eBay feedback (user name: adam_cooney). You can check the "Member Feedback Thread" or the "Member Feedback Chart Thread" for all positive experiences with me from buyers around the world. If you purchase more than 1 item I'll cut you a deal, the more you buy the better the deal!

I will ship within' 2 business days (usually the same day or next day). I take great pride in packing my items with extreme care with bubble wrap & packing peanuts. All items are insured & trackable as well, to all of the US, Canada, & overseas!

Call me anytime at 518-378-3377 or email me at [email protected] or you can always PM me on this forum as I check it numerous times throughout the day.

Please respond to this thread only if you have a question about what's for sale or are interested in anything for sale. Otherwise PM me directly about anything, e-mail me, or call me ANYTIME day or night!

If you want a specific picture, just email/PM/call me.
    Last edited by AdamCooney; 10-23-10, 11:28 AM.
    Check out my NEW eBay Store: V-Drum Emporium!

I'll take four!

Comment

Working...
    X