Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V-Drums Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Drums Wanted

I want to buy a used set of v-drums or Hart Dynamics with a Roland module. I would like a set with mesh heads and need to stay under $2,000. Please contact me with any possibilities. Thanks.

Bruce
    Bruce Gordon
    Gordon Group, Inc.
    Moulton, AL 35650

kit for sale...

I have a basic vdrum kit I'm considering selling. It's the basic kit that Roland once sold besides the pro set. It comes with the rack, 3 mesh vdrum pads, 1 pd7, 1pd9, 1 high hat pedal, 2 kick triggers and a td-10 module. Make an offer and I will consider it. It's all in good shape and I can send a picture if you want.
    :rolleyes:

Comment

vdrums wanted

i have a rolandtd 10 expanded module,and a v-club pad and rack setup,includes pro pearl double chain pedal,all under 2000,module,and exp,less than 2 months old !not a scratch!if u dont mind rubber pads,than this might be what your lookin for.you can get detailed pictures,on ebay,pads and rack r sold seperate,but both r being sold by ajs pro percussion,for more info email me at [email protected] or contact don at ajs,#is 1-800-545-7668.thanx and good luck.

Comment

Reply to offer

Thanks for your reply. I'll think about it, but right now I'm thinking that mesh heads would be the best for me. The TD-10 module is certainly attractive though. Thanks.

Bruce
        Bruce Gordon
        Gordon Group, Inc.
        Moulton, AL 35650

Comment

vdrums wanted

thats okay,just thought id try,one thing i think is cool about the td10exp and vclub pads,is cost factor best of both worlds economy of v club pads and rack with the power of td10,save about 2000or more than a v session kit!of course you dont have the nice cymbals,limits u somewhat.anyway good luck to you.

Comment

I'm selling a mint, expanded td-10 ... contact me if interested - thx

Comment

TD-8 module for sale

if anyone is interested, I have a TD-8 module for sale.
              It is barely used.

Comment

Re: TD-8 module for sale

Originally posted by pdegillio
                if anyone is interested, I have a TD-8 module for sale.
                It is barely used.
                How much are you selling it for?? I might be interested. You can also email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X