Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MD-10 Rack and cymbal Booms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MD-10 Rack and cymbal Booms

I am selling my MD-10 rack. All clamps have been upgraded to Gibralter. 18 total new clamps. 4 for toms, 1 for highhat. 5 roland cymbal boom arm and Gibralter clamps. 8 Gibralter pipe connections. 2 TD-10 Attachment arms. Also A Beato Bag for transporting. Email me if interested. Photos availabe. PS I also have all the plastic Roland Clamps I you want them to. PPS I had the original blue powder coating dyed to black.
    [email protected]
    TD10ex

here is a picture
    Attached Files
    TD10ex

Comment

Here is another soory about the quality.
      Attached Files
      TD10ex

Comment

Thanks Chris. The shells are black sparkle they were wrapped at a local graphics shop. The mounts that were originally white were proffesionally painted at a local auto body shop. They match the wrap (blacksparkle). The plastic portion of the PD-9,7's were also painted in the black sparkle by the same shop. I removed all of the guts gave the people the rest and then reassembled them. I was a little worried about the paint scratching on the pd9,7's. However I have had this done for probably 2 years now and not 1 scratch. The pictures do not do them justice. They went from looking like a toy (please don't flame) to a really nice pad. I loved the Vdrums but I didn't like the color. So for a little over a hundred buck I have the color I wanted. I also had the Rack dyed black. I doesnt look like it in the picture but it does in person. When I say dyed A friend of mine ownes some kind of factory were they work with metal and powder coating. He gave this chemical and it dyed the rack black. I don't think your supposed to use it other than in a commercial setting. The fumes were terrible. Anyways I wish I had a better picture that does them justice.
        By the way Chris I appreciate all you posts your a great asset to this board.
        TD10ex

Comment

Working...
        X