Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-10exp For Sale, Near Mint Condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not_neil
    replied
    SOLD!

Thanks for looking!

Leave a comment:

• not_neil
    started a topic TD-10exp For Sale, Near Mint Condition

TD-10exp For Sale, Near Mint Condition

Based on recommendations here (thanks, guys!) I've upgraded to a TD-12, and now I need to sell off the previous module, an expanded TD-10, with V-cymbal control.

Here's the story...AdamCooney sold a TD-20 to flipside, then flipside sold his TD-12 to me, and now my TD-10exp needs to sell...how's that for passing the GAS?

Okay, enough of that. The module was at our church for about 10 years, and is in perfect working order (played an awesome set just this past Sunday). There is one cosmetic flaw I found on the side, and took a picture of (see below). I will include the power cord, the mounting plate, and my own printed manual for the TD-10 and the TDW-1. I am asking $680 for all of it, with free shipping to the US. I will ship internationally, but please contact me for a quote.

I have sold a few other items on this forum as well, so check my feedback. I am also notneilgaiman on ebay, and you can see my feedback there (100% all around, and been on ebay since 1999).

I do prefer PayPal for payments, contact me by PM if you have any questions or are interested in this unit. Thanks for looking!

Working...
X