Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not for sale: but need to know VALUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not for sale: but need to know VALUE

I know this forum is really for e-drums, but I have an odd request. I need to know the value of my old acoustic kit in order to resell it. I'm trading in for a V-kit

I bought this Premier kit back in '95 or '96 and was planning on taking it to Guitar Center or something to make a quick sell (hopefully).

If anyone can help me get a ballpark value so I don't feel completely ripped off... well I'd simply be grateful.

Premier 4pc kit (no snare)
    Pork Pie snare
    Sabian 18" crash
    Sabian "20" ride
    Paiste signature high-hats
    All double braced hardware
    All "good" to "very good" condition

THANK YOU!!!!
    (hopefully the photo attached)
    Attached Files

If you pull the stickers off of the shells i'd say $500-$600
    Jazz nerd with old school Gretch kit and dirty Zildjian K's all around. Hart Pro 5.3 kit with TD-8 in my apartment for practicing without disturbing my annoying neighbors.

Comment

Hi, my suggestion is : DON'T TAKE IT TO GUITAR CENTER! You will get virtually nothing for them. Sell it in a classified paper like "The Recycler" here in California or online at http://music.recycler.com/
      Or use e-bay.

Comment

thanks for the input... both of you. I figure at least now I'll know HOW MUCH I'm getting ripped off

I just need these things out of storage ASAP and don't really have anywhere else to keep them right now. Whatever amount I get, it'll be an investment towards my first e-drums... I can't wait.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X