Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: HPD-15 Handsonic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: HPD-15 Handsonic

Am to the point where I want either a Zendrum or Handsonic, and am leaning towards a Handsonic - for the right price. I can get a brand new one for $940, and I have yet to try the price guarentee game yet. If you have one you're willing to part with, drop me a line. Oh - I'll also entertain a Zendrum..... Thanks in advance.
    Driving a great song is better than driving a great car!!

http://mysite.verizon.net/landin82/

Tom,
    for Zendrums contact Kim Daniel and David Haney at Zendrum at their web-page and see what sorta deal they can do for you.

www.zendrum.com

Mick (Figured maple/Zebrawood Zendrum)
    www.royfulton.co.uk, www.zendrum.com ,Tempus Drums, Istanbul Agop, Regal Tip, Alesis DMPro, D4,Garageband, HK Powerworks PA

Comment

Ummm.... nevermind - just got a ZenDrum

Well having successfully dropped daughter #1 off at college yesterday, took the day off to work on the house. A quick eBay search revealed a ZenDrum available. Well I took it down to the last 20 minutes then went for the Buy It Now option!! So I should be getting my ZenDrum in about a week, and then look out, I'll have a lot of questions, of couse after I RTFM!
      Driving a great song is better than driving a great car!!

http://mysite.verizon.net/landin82/

Comment

Tom,
        no worries, email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.
        The Zendrum manual is a piece of cake!! :-)

Good luck
        Mick
        www.royfulton.co.uk, www.zendrum.com ,Tempus Drums, Istanbul Agop, Regal Tip, Alesis DMPro, D4,Garageband, HK Powerworks PA

Comment

Well I doubt he paid $1700 for that one but good luck.
          Mick

Comment

Working...
          X