Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hart Dynamics Giga Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hart Dynamics Giga Pro

Thinkin about selling my Hart Giga Pro. Maybe even my TD-10. They are both a year old and in perfect condition. I see a few Giga Pro kits on Ebay with no bids. Doesn't anyone want to buy these things anymore? Let me know, if anyone is interested we can "wheel and deel". The TD-10 is the standard (non-expanded). I figured I would post it here before going to Ebay. I'll put it on Ebay in a few days.
    Last edited by snared; 09-09-02, 04:26 PM.

Hart set

Hi Snared.......I might be interested in your set. If you can send me a couple of pictures and let me know what you are asking

thanks Rick

[email protected]

Comment

I was under the impression people were still buying drums.

Comment

Hey everybody, I listed this kit on Ebay, finally!!! I don't know how to post the URL for the aucton, though. I am selling the Hart Giga Pro kit with all the cables, the rack, 12" and 14" EcymbalII crashes, 4 tom pads, acusnare, and acupad kick. It comes with the Epedal HH pedal, and all the hardware including snare stand and bass pad stand. It is one year old and it mint condition.

Comment

OK! Here is the URL for the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...912377457&rd=1
          Last edited by snared; 10-10-02, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Man that is a good deal. The TD10 is also a good deal....

Hey - if you ever want to trade it toward a ddrum kit...???,,,

Erik

Comment

Originally posted by sepdrums
              Man that is a good deal. The TD10 is also a good deal....

Hey - if you ever want to trade it toward a ddrum kit...???,,,

Erik
              You don't mean a "straight trade" do you?

Comment

Hey, "snared". I just bought a set of clubs used.... perhaps I should have spent a bit more money and bought your kit instead? (although I would have needed new cymbals for apt use). Unfortunately, your kit doesn't seem to be drawing a lot of bidding action. I think that's a real shame. The Hart kits, which are built like tanks and will probably live longer than their owners, can't even draw flies on the used market, whereas the Roland stuff, which is flimsy as hell, can be resold at high prices.... makes no sense, I tell ya.... (though it does raise the question of why I bought the clubs!)

Darren

Comment

Yeah, tell me about it. LOL!!

Hey, congrats on your new kit!

Comment

Studio

Comment

Want to trade them toward a ddrum kit?
                      Let's talk. I would like to have those in the shop for rentals. There is a studio close by, and there has been some excellent response for kit rentals....just rented a ddrum kit out on Saturday. This Hart kit would work great.
                      Again - if you are interested, drop me an email.
                      My [email protected] server is down right now, so please use [email protected]

THanks,
                      Erik

Comment

still selling?

snared, still selling your hart kit, or is it sold already????

Comment

Yes, it might still be avaiable. I had a buyer, but he isn't returning my phone calls. I will get back to you and let you know what happens. Thanx for looking.

Comment

im still interested as well....

erik

Comment

Originally posted by sepdrums
                              im still interested as well....

erik
                              Hey guys, make me some offers. You can post them or email me at [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X