Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Full Roland Mesh V-Drum kit + TD6 Module and more (excellent condition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Full Roland Mesh V-Drum kit + TD6 Module and more (excellent condition)

Hi all. Been a member here for quite some time. Never was a drummer myself but had bought a kit for my drummer to play on at my space. Well, he moved to Arkansas, then went into the military yadda yadda. No longer need it. He's played on it less than 10 times! It's passable as brand new condition being there's no visible sign of wear at all! Here's what's included:

(1) PD-105bk snare
    (4) PD-85
    (3) CY-8
    (1) KD-8
    (1) CY-12R/C
    (1) TD-6
    (1) FD-8
    (1) Pearl P122TW double bass pedal
    (1) Stand - from a TD-3 kit but everything mounts fine to it
    (1) Throne
    All necessary cables and cymbal boom arms included.

I'm asking $1900 + $100 shipping due to size and weight. Attached are some pics in small size to post here. I have full size images available. If I don't getting any interest here I'll take it to EBay but I figured I'd check in here first.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rev2010; 12-21-08, 02:26 AM.

Bump... so what's the situation... anyone interested or is the economy truly that bad? If anyone's looking to buy a kit for Christmas here's a good chance

Rev.

Comment

Hi mate, I searched and can't find where you are, it makes a difference. The kit looks very nice.
      Nothing of importance here

Comment

Originally posted by Sook View Post
        Hi mate, I searched and can't find where you are, it makes a difference. The kit looks very nice.
        Hiya. Sorry to get back to you late. I'm in Bayonne, New Jersey.

Rev.

Comment

I think most of the people on this forum already have a full kit. You might have better luck if you were willing to sell the pieces separately (I may be interested in the 85's ). I think most of us already have a kit or enjoy building something custom so I would guess it's harder to sell a kit in it's entirety here.

Comment

Yeah .. if you decide to sell the items individually, I'd be interested in the 4- PD85's and possibly the CY12 R/C.
            Greg

Comment

Well, keep a look out guys cause I only initially figured I'd see if I could sell the whole kit but if no one had interest I would likely sell the pieces individually. It's just a huge PITA to ship all the seperate pieces as I have to do it through my job's mailroom.

So let me give it another week or two. If nothing comes up I'll sell the individual components.

Rev.

Comment

Working...
              X