Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Louis74-great seller

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louis74-great seller

i just finished a smooth transaction with the seller Louis74.He is a great guy all stuff was excellent packed and he was concerned until i receive the package
    I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to deal with....
    Ex E-kits:
    ''Lernean Hydra'' ( a bounche of roland pads with a td-6 module)
    ''Lucy'' (Diamond electronic drums with a td-12 module)
    current E-kit
    ''Cherry Gretschy Lady'' (Gretsch Catalina Ash 6 piece A to E kit-Roland td20 module-A to E cymbals)

A-kit
    " Mrs.Catalina'' (Gretsch Catalina maple 6 piece kit-Paiste signature+Masterwork custom made cymbals)

check out a few videos http://www.youtube.com/user/hampisdrums

Sweet. Thanks for the input.
    I hope you are well in Athens and staying out of harms way. My daughter just flew out of Athens this morning on her way back to Italy. And yes, I was worried.
    TD9 Frankenkit

Comment

Cheers!

Hampis, It's been a pleasure dealing with you, and I really appreciate your patience.

(...and for resisting the temptation to get UPS shut down!)

I'll be in touch as soon as the gear you're looking for becomes available.

Comment

We have a "feedback" thread for this. Please use it.
        Alan
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Working...
        X