Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roland KD-120 Kick Drum For Sale + Other Sweet Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland KD-120 Kick Drum For Sale + Other Sweet Items

Hey guys. First off, I want to let everyone know I have a couple of KD-120 kick drums in white for sale. You can deal with me directly or you can just buy it at my ebay store with the below link.

Also I want to let everyone know that I am running a promotion at my ebay store for all VDRUMS members. Buy anything at my store (priced under $500) and i'll give you 10% off. Multiple items are fine (as long as each item is under $500) and i'll also combine shipping (half off shipping on second item).

With this sale the KD-120s will be $250 plus shipping.

Just pay for the item, then send me an email saying you are a VDRUMS.COM member and i'll issue you a 10% refund.

This is for the entire store. If you need something that isn't listed let me know as I may have it.

I'll start the sale now at 9:30AM and run this deal till Friday at 11PM. Enjoy!

Fufill your GAS problems here at my eBay store: Drums By DjPiLL

Check out my new Drum Outlet eBay Store for various CHEAP percussion hardware: DJ's Drum Outlet
Working...
X