Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old question im sure) Where can i get a TD-10 expansion card.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old question im sure) Where can i get a TD-10 expansion card.

Hi guys,

Really I really need to get an expansion card for a td-10 module asap. Im sure im not the first to ask this)

And there is a guy on ebay who swaps your old td-10 module for an expanded one. Is he legit?

cheers
    Ben

Yeah he is legit. He just trades your unexpanded TD10 for a TD10 with a TDW+1 card installed.
    Fufill your GAS problems here at my eBay store: Drums By DjPiLL

Check out my new Drum Outlet eBay Store for various CHEAP percussion hardware: DJ's Drum Outlet

Comment

yeah it's legit - honestly not a very cost effective way to upgrade. I remember seeing someone doing that and I think it was $299 (let's just say $300) and you give you your unexpanded mod. If you look on ebay (I haven't lately) the unexpanded ones sell for $500-$600. Doing the quick math, if you take the lowest of $500 (the value of your module sold) and add in your $300 you will also include, and you just paid $800 for an expanded TD10. You can get em for as low as $650-$700 and always for around $750 easy. Bottom line - sell yours for $550 and buy an expanded one for $750, send me $50 and you just saved yourself another $50.

i.e. http://cgi.ebay.com/Roland-TD-10-Dru...QQcmdZViewItem
      Last edited by hodsmack4; 11-19-08, 12:36 PM.

Comment

I would say he is legit

Comment

I will vouch for jjdrumz....and the expanded 10 is way better than the unexpanded.
          chris :D

Comment

Originally posted by hodsmack4 View Post
            yeah it's legit - honestly not a very cost effective way to upgrade. I remember seeing someone doing that and I think it was $299 (let's just say $300) and you give you your unexpanded mod. If you look on ebay (I haven't lately) the unexpanded ones sell for $500-$600. Doing the quick math, if you take the lowest of $500 (the value of your module sold) and add in your $300 you will also include, and you just paid $800 for an expanded TD10. You can get em for as low as $650-$700 and always for around $750 easy. Bottom line - sell yours for $550 and buy an expanded one for $750, send me $50 and you just saved yourself another $50.

i.e. http://cgi.ebay.com/Roland-TD-10-Dru...QQcmdZViewItem
            And while you're at it, make sure you go through live.com search first so you get 25% cashback on that eBay auction. Then you can send me $50 out of the extra $168.75 I just saved you .... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Husker View Post
              And while you're at it, make sure you go through live.com search first so you get 25% cashback on that eBay auction.
              Huh? Do tell.

By the way, I've purchased from JJ before too. He's good peoples.

Comment

Haha

Hey JJ)

Ok so I guess your trustworthy.

Man this is so much work. The whole big problem is that I live in Russia so buying and selling anything like this is just a nightmare. Im paying 2500 for an unexpanded complete td-10 set and I just want to make sure I can get an expanded one as Im told the difference is huge.

If I buy anything from overseas and ship it I have to pay 30% import duty! Even if it doesnt look new.

I have to make a decision on the buying the kit soon as, one I need to practice and I cant keep putting this guy off.

Comment

Just tried that live search thing - didnt work, maybe because im Russialand.

Comment

Originally posted by thebends View Post
                    Just tried that live search thing - didnt work, maybe because im Russialand.

The live search discount is a beautiful thing. But it's for US buyers only.
                    Fufill your GAS problems here at my eBay store: Drums By DjPiLL

Check out my new Drum Outlet eBay Store for various CHEAP percussion hardware: DJ's Drum Outlet

Comment

Why must everything be so hard.

http://www.clipfish.de/video/1335037/

Comment

Working...
                      X