Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roland VH 12 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mojave
    replied
    Arunara,

Please send me the tracking number.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• DjPiLL
    replied
    Originally posted by allanjohn View Post
    That's quite a store you've got there. A TD20 and a TD12 module for sale at the same time. Wow.
    I've added you to my watch list - although shipping to Australia is generally a killer!

I've sold to a few people from Australia including one guy on here. Yeah shipping is tough to Australia. Sometimes I get lucky. Sometimes it's just outrageous.

I have another VH12 i'll be listing soon. I am glad this one sold quick.

Leave a comment:

• allanjohn
    replied
    Originally posted by DjPiLL View Post
    I just sold one two days ago for $429 with free shipping so I wasn't expecting this to last. A good deal.
    That's quite a store you've got there. A TD20 and a TD12 module for sale at the same time. Wow.
    I've added you to my watch list - although shipping to Australia is generally a killer!

Leave a comment:

• mojave
    replied
    VH-12 On Ebay

Arunara,

I sent you a PM about the VH-12 that I won on Ebay.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• DjPiLL
    replied
    Originally posted by hodsmack4 View Post
    7:24:00 gone
    Yeah I figured that. I just sold one two days ago for $429 with free shipping so I wasn't expecting this to last. A good deal.

Leave a comment:

• hodsmack4
    replied
    Nice price on the VH12. I don't see that lasting for more than a day or two.
    7:24:00 gone

Leave a comment:

• DjPiLL
    replied
    Originally posted by Mutnat View Post
    I've only played my VH11 a bit but so far it's stayed in place fine. I think I've read that certain hi-hat stands have that problem, where the rod spins around. Could be a stand issue rather than a vh11 specific issue?

Than maybe I have to tighten something on the clutch of the VH11 then. I'll look into this further.

Anyways not to steer off topic. Nice price on the VH12. I don't see that lasting for more than a day or two.

Leave a comment:

• hodsmack4
    replied
    Originally posted by arunara View Post
    Ended up on ebay :
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320319108586

check out the photos too!!! Great condition!!! No flaws and no scam!!!

Prediction - as crappy as the economy is - gone in less than 2 hours

Leave a comment:

• Mutnat
    replied
    Originally posted by hodsmack4 View Post
    I had the 11 before I got my 12, but no clue what you are referring to about it 'spinning and rotating' I never had any issues with my vh11. I am one that perfers the 12 over the 11 (any day)
    I've only played my VH11 a bit but so far it's stayed in place fine. I think I've read that certain hi-hat stands have that problem, where the rod spins around. Could be a stand issue rather than a vh11 specific issue?

Leave a comment:

• arunara
    replied
    Ended up on ebay :
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320319108586

check out the photos too!!! Great condition!!! No flaws and no scam!!!

Leave a comment:

• hodsmack4
    replied
    The thing that pisses me off about the VH11 is preventing it from spinning and rotating. What are people doing to correct that?
    I had the 11 before I got my 12, but no clue what you are referring to about it 'spinning and rotating' I never had any issues with my vh11. I am one that perfers the 12 over the 11 (any day)

Leave a comment:

• DjPiLL
    replied
    The TD12 and TD20 are both fully compatible with the VH-12.

I currently have both a VH11 and VH12. Trying to decide which one I am going to keep and which one I am going to sell.

The thing that pisses me off about the VH11 is preventing it from spinning and rotating. What are people doing to correct that?

Leave a comment:

• kevincool87
    replied
    Just so you know a number of VH-11 owners prefer it over VH-12, as do I... You won't be disappointed!

Leave a comment:

• arunara
    replied
    Awww!!! You've got to be kidding me!!! Me already bought a vh11 and it's shipped!!! ARGH!!! Anyway I have to make money to pay for my vh11 which I already bought. So just send me a pm if anyone is interested, And thank you bobo88 for the info!

Leave a comment:

• bobo88
    replied
    Ummm...
    the VH-12 DOES WORK with a TD12. I have a VH12 & TD12 and the VH12 works perfectly!! Need to check your source as the info given is incorrect.

Bob

Leave a comment:

Working...
X