Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roland VH 12 For Sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Roland VH 12 For Sale

    Hello, I bought a TD10 Exp used and had problem with it so returned it and I'm getting a TD12. I thought VH12 works with TD12 but found out it doesn't so I'm letting it go for 350 plus shipping. thanks

    Matt

  • #2
    Forgot to mention that if you pay with 'USPS' money order and USPS money order only, it's 300 plus shipping. =)

    Comment


    • #3
      Ummm...
      the VH-12 DOES WORK with a TD12. I have a VH12 & TD12 and the VH12 works perfectly!! Need to check your source as the info given is incorrect.

      Bob
      TD-12, TD-8, SPD-S, and a whole bunch of various triggers! ALL Roland stuff :)

      Comment


      • #4
        Awww!!! You've got to be kidding me!!! Me already bought a vh11 and it's shipped!!! ARGH!!! Anyway I have to make money to pay for my vh11 which I already bought. So just send me a pm if anyone is interested, And thank you bobo88 for the info!

        Comment


        • #5
          Just so you know a number of VH-11 owners prefer it over VH-12, as do I... You won't be disappointed!

          Comment


          • #6
            The TD12 and TD20 are both fully compatible with the VH-12.

            I currently have both a VH11 and VH12. Trying to decide which one I am going to keep and which one I am going to sell.

            The thing that pisses me off about the VH11 is preventing it from spinning and rotating. What are people doing to correct that?
            Fufill your GAS problems here at my eBay store: Drums By DjPiLL

            Check out my new Drum Outlet eBay Store for various CHEAP percussion hardware: DJ's Drum Outlet

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DjPiLL View Post
              The thing that pisses me off about the VH11 is preventing it from spinning and rotating. What are people doing to correct that?
              I had the 11 before I got my 12, but no clue what you are referring to about it 'spinning and rotating' I never had any issues with my vh11. I am one that perfers the 12 over the 11 (any day)

              Comment


              • #8
                Ended up on ebay :
                http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320319108586

                check out the photos too!!! Great condition!!! No flaws and no scam!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by hodsmack4 View Post
                  I had the 11 before I got my 12, but no clue what you are referring to about it 'spinning and rotating' I never had any issues with my vh11. I am one that perfers the 12 over the 11 (any day)
                  I've only played my VH11 a bit but so far it's stayed in place fine. I think I've read that certain hi-hat stands have that problem, where the rod spins around. Could be a stand issue rather than a vh11 specific issue?
                  Roland: TD12, KD85, PD105, PD85 x3, CY15R, CY14C, CY12R/C x2, CY5, VH11
                  DW: 5002-TD3 Kick Pedals, 9120AL throne + backrest
                  Yamaha: HS1100 HH Stand
                  Audio Technica: ATH-M40fs Cans
                  Jeroen: Custom Electric Cowbell
                  Kentley: Custom Piezo Trigger Splitter x2
                  ByteArts: VEX TD-20 Kits: Top 50 1&2, Gigging Kits, Exotics 1, Professor's Pack
                  Vdrumlib: Drum Librarian

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by arunara View Post
                    Ended up on ebay :
                    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320319108586

                    check out the photos too!!! Great condition!!! No flaws and no scam!!!

                    Prediction - as crappy as the economy is - gone in less than 2 hours

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mutnat View Post
                      I've only played my VH11 a bit but so far it's stayed in place fine. I think I've read that certain hi-hat stands have that problem, where the rod spins around. Could be a stand issue rather than a vh11 specific issue?

                      Than maybe I have to tighten something on the clutch of the VH11 then. I'll look into this further.

                      Anyways not to steer off topic. Nice price on the VH12. I don't see that lasting for more than a day or two.
                      Fufill your GAS problems here at my eBay store: Drums By DjPiLL

                      Check out my new Drum Outlet eBay Store for various CHEAP percussion hardware: DJ's Drum Outlet

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DjPiLL View Post
                        Nice price on the VH12. I don't see that lasting for more than a day or two.
                        7:24:00 gone

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by hodsmack4 View Post
                          7:24:00 gone
                          Yeah I figured that. I just sold one two days ago for $429 with free shipping so I wasn't expecting this to last. A good deal.
                          Fufill your GAS problems here at my eBay store: Drums By DjPiLL

                          Check out my new Drum Outlet eBay Store for various CHEAP percussion hardware: DJ's Drum Outlet

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            VH-12 On Ebay

                            Arunara,

                            I sent you a PM about the VH-12 that I won on Ebay.

                            Thanks

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DjPiLL View Post
                              I just sold one two days ago for $429 with free shipping so I wasn't expecting this to last. A good deal.
                              That's quite a store you've got there. A TD20 and a TD12 module for sale at the same time. Wow.
                              I've added you to my watch list - although shipping to Australia is generally a killer!
                              . digitalDrummer
                              Review index

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X