Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V-Custom set for sale in Pennsylvania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diatonic
    replied
    Are the cymbals the gold ECYMBAL II's?
    I'm looking for a 12" or 14" crash if you're willing to part the kit out

Leave a comment:

• Real-ity
    replied
    How much you willing to sell the HH for?

Leave a comment:

• Doublebassmagic
    replied
    tell you what, I want another KD7 and the peddle. E-mail me and we can work out a deal.

I am close to exton in a way, about 20+ miles. I could meet you somewhere.

Email me and let me know what you would like to do. I have another e-set I want to put a KD7 on. And yes the kick drum I have for this kit is a KD-80 and a double peddle setup. The cymbals are the Hart Dynamics e-cymbals. I have a ride with bell, a HH, and a crash. I would be willing to part out the ride and the HH. The crash must go with this set.

Talk to you later.

Double

Leave a comment:

• tonycpsu
    replied
    Piecemeal?

If you can't get someone to buy the whole set, I'd be interested in your kick drum (assuming KD-80), double-bass pedals, and maybe one of the cymbals (which cymbals?). I have a V-Club with TD-10 myself, but I'm not happy with the KD-7, and only have a single pedal right now. Could also use another cymbal or two.

It sounds like we're just about neighbors (I'm in Exton) so you wouldn't have to ship or anything.

Leave a comment:

• Doublebassmagic
    replied
    by the way I am in South Eastern PA about 40 miles from Philadelphia by way of the PA Turnpike.

thanks again,

Double

Leave a comment:

• Doublebassmagic
    started a topic V-Custom set for sale in Pennsylvania

V-Custom set for sale in Pennsylvania

Hey guys,

Well I want $2,200/firm for the set I have. It's a V-Custom kit with TD-8. I also have a DW Double peddle set-up on the kick pad. Nothing ever was wrong with this kit, and comes with 3 extra cymbols. Never used. The kit is about a year old and only a little wear to the kick drum pad.

If interested or questions, please e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Double
Working...
X