Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V DRUMMER DREAM KIT-TD-12 on a V Sessions RED Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V DRUMMER DREAM KIT-TD-12 on a V Sessions RED Kit

Hi fellow VDRUMMERS. I have a very sweet kit for sale. I own the FULL V Sessions kit. As some of may not know, it is the same kit as TD 20 but the pads are the previous model pads. No major difference. You now will have a RED Kit and RED rack with 4 TOMS, 1 SNARE, 1 BASS. The PD 120 TOMS, SNARE and BASS and the NEW TD20 Cymbal set up with 2 Cymbals with dual Triggers and the Ride having three triggers. I have a Field E Hi Hat that has a bit of trigger issues so maybe a replacement.

The TD12 is new...about 5 months old with warranty. The kit performs as if new and everything is great. The rack has a few cosmetic scuffs but the Roland Toms and Board is in perfect condition as is the cymbals.

The V Sessions Kit with TD-12 will be sold for $2195.
    Marc 860-202-2632

I'm a little confused as what you are describing sounds like a combination of a TD10 and not the TD12. Perhaps you have the TD12 module on a TD10 kit? I don't think the TD12 came with 4 toms, let alone the PD120's and the TD12 definitely does not use "previous model pads". They are current pads of their own for the TD12 model and are in no way the size of the TD20 pads.

Please clarify or upload pictures of the kit for a better understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by sopranos View Post
      I'm a little confused as what you are describing sounds like a combination of a TD10 and not the TD12. Perhaps you have the TD12 module on a TD10 kit?
      That's why he said, "TD-12 on a V Sessions RED Kit" and "V Sessions Kit with TD-12".

Bruce

Comment

VKIT clarification

Yes, this is a Roland V Sessions Pads Set up with a TD 12 Module instead of the TD 10 Module. The TD 12 Has 1 Kick, 1 Snare and 3 toms- PD85's. These are the small Toms not the full size that are on the TD 10 and the TD 20. This Kit was used with the newest version Td 10 and now it has a new TD 12 kit.

The V Sessions Kit is RED and you can look it up. The only difference it has is the sound module is the new sound module-TD 12.

I have some local interest in CT. If anyone lives near Hartford CT or has a decent trade. The band I am joining is a real deal band and there management requires an acoustic kit.
        [email protected] if you have a question. Thanks and hope this clarifies.

Comment

THANKS barT or Bruce

Thanks for seeing through my listing. Yes, it's simply a TD 12 on a V Sessions kit. SO you get an extra cymbal and and extra Tom and the newest module.

No worries Sapranos, hope I was able to clarify for you. I know it can be confusing if you are new the VDRUMS.

Comment

Sounds like a sweet deal considering red V session kits sold for more than 2,000 USD on ebay. You could simply get set of extra piezos for two 10" toms and you get an 'almost TD-20' kit. =)

Comment

I'm interested in this kit can yo PM with your location?

Comment

easy fix for the red rack scratches for those interested, a red magic marker does a great job.
                BTW, sounds like a good deal on the kit, should have it sold shortly.
                Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

Working...
                X