Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTT Kimber Team Match II for Roland TD6 kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT Kimber Team Match II for Roland TD6 kit

Hello all, I am new here so if this kind of trade is not allowed here please let me know. I am trying to trade my Kimber Team Match II 1911 handgun for a used Roland TD6 drum kit. I sold my TD6 kit 3 years ago to buy this gun and now I really miss playing and need the workout!
    This gun is in excellent condition and is dead on accurate. It has a match grade barrel and and trigger. Comes with 4 magazines and carry case. In case someone picks up on this, yes the gun was originally stainless, but I sent it off to be custom finished by Walter Birdsong in Mississippi and it now has the best finish in the industry on it called Black T.
    I am looking to either sell this gun for $900, or trade for the kit. Thanks for looking.

Nice Heater man... I sold my Raptor II a few months back.. Kimber makes a nice 1911..
    Drumkat DK10
    Alesis D4
    EZ-Drummer VST
    Superior Drummer 2.0 <--- On the way!

"...You can fight without ever winning, but
    never ever win without a fight..." Rush -
    Resist

Comment

that is a very nice pistol, hope you get to trade it and welcome
      TD-12

Comment

sold pending funds, now its off to get my Roland kit!

Comment

Working...
        X