Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: TD-20 Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: TD-20 Module

Giving you guys a heads up. I got a TD-20 listed right now. Free shipping in the US. If you want it please contact me here so I don't have to pay eBay fees on it.

$1499

Oh and I will have a full set of TD-20 components listed soon...
    VH-12
    PD-125
    PD-105
    MDS-20

Comment

Post Pimping...

Comment

Td-20

How old and can it take the expansion card. I have a 4 month olf TD-12 that I absolutely love but figured if I can sell that I would buy yours. In the market for a trade with obviously paying you a little as well for the TD 20.

Marc
        email me only at [email protected]

Comment

td-20

I am intertested in the td-20 but the price seems a little high if it is used. Let me know if the price is negotiable,and I also need the vh-12 and cy-15.
          Peter Warren

Comment

The thing is $2000 new. You have a lot of balls trying to get $1500 used. RIP OFF!

Comment

Originally posted by hevusa View Post
              The thing is $2000 new. You have a lot of balls trying to get $1500 used. RIP OFF!
              And you, my friend, have a load of chutzpah coming into this forum as a new member and dumping on someone's attempt to sell a peice of equipment. You are entitled to voice your opinion if you think he is asking too much, but don't be rude about it.

For all you know this module may be in mint condition and worth every penny.

Show a little civility if you don't mind.

Comment

if the module is in mint condition, I don't see why he would ask less than that.
                Works and looks as brand new, but 25%.
                people with gas are attracted by such deal.
                http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w...t=SANY0907.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X