Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade Roland TD# Kit 4 Mint Les Paul Standard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Roland TD# Kit 4 Mint Les Paul Standard

I have a spare Les Paul that has never been taken on the road. It has only been used for recording and some small local gigs. It is a Black Les Paul Standard (GIBSON) with white beading. It is in mint condition and comes with a case. Willing to trade for a complete Roland Kit so I can fulfill my dream of learning and playing drums. I am willing to trade and also make up any difference with cash if the kit is what I am looking for and is worth more than the guitar. The guitar in its used state is worth at least $1,300.00 maybe more but I am looking for a complete mesh kit in a condition for a beginner to really rock and grow into.

Thanks,

I can e-mail pics to those who are interested...

Since your market is rather limited (you need someone with a kit that doesn't need it, but wants a top-notch guitar), you may be better off selling it on craigslist and trying to get a used kit there as well. Seems the best bang for the buck and may be easier than you think.

Comment

Also check out The Gear Page http://www.thegearpage.net there is a hugely active "emporium" where all things guitar get bought, sold and traded.

I would love a Les Paul, but the only thing I have on the trading block is a hardly used Canon Digital Rebel XTi with 2 Canon lenses. Let me know if that rocks your boat.
      Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute | Zildjian Ks

Comment

Working...
      X